More than 6 months to resolve issue,still waiting.... - Omega recliner
The sofa started sinking within a year, the order was placed to fix around Aug 2016 and they said that there is a 90 day policy to fix the issue. Around end of Nov 2016 the repair man came with the replacement parts which didn't match with rest of the sofa.
Now they have placed another order and asking me to wait until Feb 2017 to get it fixed.
I had spoken to the customer service department on the store as well as on the phone, they were pretty rude and doesn't respect the customer concerns and provide quick solution.
How on the earth a customer will wait for more than 6 months to get his problem resolved for andofa which is less than a year old when problem was raised???
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Bricks reviews
- 6 months trying to resolve issues
- ONE TIME USE CREDIT CARDS
- DirecPath Waiting for callback for 7 days
- Silver Diva - product never arrived & no feedback from seller 6 months down
- good job
- NLB Services
- Two months and still waiting for recycling pickup
- extremely poor customer service
- GE MONEY BANK
- cannot configure phone
- Customer Service SUCKS!
- No refund
- WORST EXPERIENCE EVER
- PayPal Bill Me Later Scam
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you